To start the free trial, go to the last tab found on the bottom left, on side of the screen.
Click on "Activate 14 day trial "
On this tab, you are going to see many options to customize your portal. Be sure to save your changes from " Update Account "
- You can add images to the products you wish to sell on the portal. To learn how to upload images please view this article https://insitusales.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000236323-How-to-upload-product-images-web-app- .
- Set up your subdomain.
- You can upload your logo by clicking here:
- It will take a couple of minutes for the site to be ready. Navigate to the URL you set up a few moments ago. i.e. https://mysubdomain.b2bmobilesales.com
For advance setup.
- You can set up a minimum purchase per order.
- Modify the shipping information found at checkout.
It will be displayed something like this;
- If you need to add your terms and conditions you can do so by adding it here;
- The customer will be able to see them when they click the link circled in the image;
- Select the type of document to generate (Sales Order, Invoice, Estimate). For those using Quickbooks Online be sure to select Estimate if you do not wish Invoices to be created.
- To Register new portal users manually. Check on the option showed on the image below. NOTE: for those using Quickbooks you will need to create the customer manually in QB, or in our website. And then invite them to join as you would do to a regular customer.
From the Products tab, you are able to assign products to your portal by checking the box on the left and clicking on save. These products are visible to non-registered customers.
Enrolled customers section
From this screen, you are able to send email invites to your customers, as well as create new users for the B2B portal.
Payment processing section
Connect your Stripe or Authorize.net merchant accounts in order to accept payments in the B2B portal. You must create the merchant account first with any of these two companies.
From the " Banner " tab, you are able to add the image that sits on top from the products page.
From the " Home " Tab, you are able to edit the images on your home page.
About us section
From the " About Us " tab, you are able to edit your company information on the page.
On the GENERAL tab at the bottom, you will find your settings to manage inventory.
To set up "SubCategories" and "Brand" filters you must create a custom field in QuickBooks with the same name, for instance, a custom field called "Subcategory" or "Subcategories" will map that to the subcategory field in inSitu Sales.