The price rules module allows you to configure certain rules to apply different prices when selling a product. Here are the types of rules you can create:
- Volume discount percentage. i.e. X% off when buying more than 10 units. (Not compatible with QuickBooks®)
- Volume discount special price. i.e. Buy more than 10 units a special price of $10 will apply.
- Giveaways. i.e. Buy more than 10 units you can receive this or other product free or at a reduced price
- Multi-quantity discounts. i.e.: Buy 12 and get a special price of $10, the residual won't have any discount.
- Multi-quantity discounts + giveaway. i.e.: For each 12 units of product X get product Y at $Z (Use $0 for a free product ).
1. Go to the Advanced price rules section on the website (Left hand side menu) and click ADD.
2. Enter the name for the new Price rule and select the option "name" for Products. Then hit "Set the values"
3. Use the search box on the right hand side to find the product you want to configure the price rule. Then click on the links depending of what you want to do.
Volume discount percentage: Use the link under Discount per Range
Volume discount special price: Use the link under Price per Range
Giveaways: Use the link under gifts.
Multi-quantity discounts: Use the link under Multiples
Multi-quantity discounts + giveaway: Use the link under Multiples + extra item