This is a very valuable feature if you would like to offer customers limited time promotional pricing for your catalog or custom price lists per customer. To set up these price lists follow the steps below:
- Select PRODUCTS/ITEMS from the main menu, then click on $ Price Lists and select the +ADD button on the upper right corner
- Enter the name and description (optional) of the price list you are creating. If you would like to set a time limit to the price list's availability, select promotional and enter the beginning and end dates. After entering this information, select the SAVE button.
- Find the newly created price list from the master list (it is usually the very last one on the last page) and select it.
- Adjust the price of the product or item to be higher/lower than the standard price by entering the quantity of the percentage difference from the standard price, choose higher or lower and select the ADJUST button. For example, if the custom price list is a promotional 10% off the entire catalog, enter 10, then select lower, then hit ADJUST.
- To select all products to apply the adjusted price, check the box next to PRICE. Otherwise, manually select the individual products to apply the adjusted price.
- Next, assign the customer to the custom price list by clicking on the CUSTOMERS tab. Check the box(es) next to the customer(s) to be granted permission to purchase from the custom price list and then hit SAVE. After selecting save, the status for the selected customers will change from unassigned to assigned.