To create and send a form/survey to a customer in the web app,
- Find FORMS MODULE ADMIN in the main menu. To customize an existing survey, select the name of the survey or hit the edit icon under the EDIT QUESTIONNAIRE column. Customize the item type and select if filling in the field is mandatory or not.
- To remove an item, simply click on the X button on the upper right corner of the field box.
- To add an item, simply click on ADD ITEM +, customize the field and hit SAVE.
- To add an entire section, simply click on ADD SECTION +, customize the fields and hit SAVE on the upper right corner.
- Forms/surveys can be duplicated for fast customization. Simply click on the COPY icon under COPY FORM and customize as needed.
- Forms/surveys can be assigned to customers and/or subscribers. Click on the EDIT icon. To assign to a customer, select one from the list and select the check box to the left of the customer's name. Next hit SAVE on the upper right corner and the status will change from not assigned (gray) to assigned (green). To assign a form/survey to a sales rep, click the ASSIGN MOBILE USERS tab and follow the same steps.