- Log into web portal at: app.Insitusales.com
- Click on B2B E-COMMERCE PORTAL on the left side navigation bar
- Input the required information under the GENERAL tab’s setting.
- Upload the company logo which will be displayed on the portal.
- Update the URL to your company name. For instance, if your company is Joe’s Snacks, change https://mycompany.insitusales.com to https://joesnacks.insitusales.com
- There is the option of assigning the default price list to a customer or creating a custom one (which can be created in the PRODUCTS/ITEMS tab).
- To allow users to view digital catalog without being logged in, keep the box checked, otherwise uncheck to restrict catalog viewing without log in.
- To manually register new customers, keep the box checked. Otherwise, new customer accounts will be automatically created in Quickbooks if left unchecked.
- Input the company story and background information that you want displayed on the portal. Copy may include images, flash, and tables
- When data is completed, click UPDATE ACCOUNT
Assign Products Tab
- To add the digital product catalog, click on ASSIGN PRODUCTS. Product information from the web portal and QuickBooks will be preloaded. By default, the products are unchecked which means that all of them listed will appear in the online catalog. To customize, simply check the desired products. The status of each product will updated to “assigned” after hitting SAVE.
Enrolled Customers Tab
- Existing customers in Quickbooks are automatically permitted into the portal. However, to inform them of the URL, they must be invited. To invite them, click INVITE ALL. Customers will receive an email invitation to begin placing orders via the B2B e-commerce portal that includes a link to the website, login (customer’s email) and automatically generated password (which can be updated later).
Payment Processing Tab
The information in this tab will display existing payment processing data. To update, go to SALES MODULE ADMIN from the main menu, click on PAYMENT PROCESSING and input information to connect your payment gateway account and start accepting payments.