To add new web users, it is best to download data from Quickbooks which will automatically sync information, including users’ names and profiles. If you do not have the desktop version of Quickbooks, go to:
USERS > select WEB USER. The list of existing web users will be displayed.
- To add a new user, click +Add.
- Fill in the mandatory fields with an assigned login (could be the first initial and last name of the user) password of your choice and name. Enter other information as needed
- The Active button is selected by default for your convenience
- Select the appropriate profile for the user. Choose Admin or Default for new sales representatives
- Next, grant access to the desired apps - Sales, Forms, Marketing, and/or Delivery as needed
- Feel free to include remarks and upload a photo of the user.
- Assign the appropriate warehouse for the user.
- Click SAVE on the upper right corner, when all information has been entered.
Subscribers can be deactivated at any time. To deactivate a user/subscriber, go to USERS > FIELD REP > DELETE or USERS > WEB USER >DEACTIVATE.