One of the most useful features of the Insitu app is the ability to quickly and easily generate reports. Follow these steps to generate reports:
Below the dashboard, click on the category SALES DATA & ANALYTICS
Here you will find numerous data reports in the following categories: Sales, Forms, Marketing, Deliveries and Custom. To generate a report displaying an overview of a customer’s invoices for instance, follow these steps:
- Click on INVOICES BY CUSTOMER icon
- The screen displays a Filters, a customer area map and Summary.
- Select SALES DATA & ANALYTICS from the main menu. In the next screen you will find the different report categories, SALES, FORMS, MARKETING, and DELIVERIES. Suppose you would like to find out how one particular item performs and how often it is ordered. You would click on the SALES DISTRIBUTION BY ITEM button.
- First, on the upper right corner, select the date range for the data
- Next, input desired data values using the drop down menus on the Filters. The sliding scale can be adjusted to filter invoices by amount range.
- ITEM & CATEGORY: Use the drop down menu to find the intended item
- REP NAME: When selecting a customer and/or sales representative, the user has the option of selecting one or several. To deselect a value, simply click on the X in the value and it will no longer be included in the data
- TRANSACTION: This value is preloaded with the invoice option as the only available value because it is a report intended to generate only invoices by customer
- After data values have been selected, the summary with details from customer ID to sync status, which updates as the values are updated
- To export the report to Excel, simply click on the Excel icon on the upper right corner
To generate other reports, simply select the desired date range and values in similar fashion. All reports have the option to change date ranges, filter data, maps, and summary. Many can be exported to Excel or printed directly from the screen. Play around with the many reports to generate the information needed.