Sign up for inSitu Sales (if you did this already, please go to step 4).
1. Go to www.insitusales.com and click on Free trial
2. Select the version you would like to try, all the versions are the same, but the initial flow might be a bit different. Select QuickBooks® Desktop.
3. Fill out the sign-up form
Connect inSitu Sales with your QuickBooks® desktop
4. Once logged in you will be looking at the Integrations->QuickBooks® menu. Please select the QuickBooks® version Desktop and click Save Settings.
6. Download the "WebConnector file" from the link. And install it on the computer where QuickBooks® desktop is running.
7. Log in to your QuickBooks file with an Admin user. Then locate the WebConnector file you just downloaded on your computer and double click on it.
8. Follow the wizard to authorize inSitu Sales access to your QuickBooks file.
9. Set up a password. You can use anything you want. We already authenticated you in the website.
10. Congratulations! you are all set. You can change the automatic sync any time or run it manually.
Please sign in to leave a comment.